It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. A temporary workaround is to disable the AMD Gaming Evolved "In Game Overlay"
-  Total War: driver wifi for windows 8 1 Rome II - Choppy gameplay may be experienced
-  Gaming Evolved client does not initiate when launching Metro Last Light if AMD CrossFire is enabled
-  Far Cry 4 – A crash may occur after performing (ALT + Enter)) to switch between windowed/full screen modes with the AMD Gaming Evolved "Video Capture" feature turned on
-  Talos Principle - A crash may occur while changing Gaming Evolved Video settings or pressing ALT + Enter when "In Game Overlay" is enabled
-  Battlefield Hardline – A crash may occur when changing graphics settings from "Ultra" to "High" during gameplay
-  Radeon Settings - AMD OverDrive clock gauge needles for the secondary GPU may be in wrong position when the system is idle and the secondary GPU is inactive
-  Radeon Settings – AMD OverDrive Power setting changes on the secondary GPU are not immediately displayed. The installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however,) this is seen only on dual GPU graphics cards, users of these platforms should contact their system manufacturer for driver support.
- When installing the AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.1 Driver for non GCN products for the Windows operating system, such as the AMD Radeon HD 7990 and Radeon R9 295x2
-  Game stuttering may be experienced when running two AMD Radeon R9 295X2 graphics cards in AMD CrossFire mode
-  Display corruption may occur on multiple display systems when it has been running idle for some time
-  Star Wars: Battlefront – Corrupted ground textures may be observed in the Survival of Hoth mission
-  Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 – Flickering may be observed is task switching is used during gameplay
-  Assassin's Creed Syndicate – Building textures are missing and game objects stutter if VSync is enabled in Quad AMD Crossfire configurations
-  A black screen or TDR error may be experienced when booting some notebook systems with an Intel CPU and an AMD discrete GPU. Include support for newly developed technologies, moreover, "Godavari" and "Carrizo" are only supported by AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.1 Driver for non GCN products on Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit)), and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, run the setup, windows 8.1 (64-bit)) and Windows 10 (64-bit)).
- AMD Radeon HD 8000D Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon HD 7000D Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon HD 6000D Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon HD 8000G Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon HD 7000G Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon HD 6000G Series Graphics
AMD Mobility Product Family Compatibility:
- AMD Radeon HD 6000M Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon HD 5000M Graphics
driver wifi for windows 8 1 -  StarCraft II: Flickering may be observed in the 'Episode 3' campaign
- / Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 - Flickering or poor performance may be experienced when running in AMD Crossfire mode
-  Call of Duty Online - The game may crash if the Print Screen key is pressed on a 4K monitor
- / A system restart may be experience when waking the system from sleep mode on some systems with Intel processors
-  Star Wars: Battlefront - Texture corruption may be experienced if the game "Field of View" setting is > 100
-  Star Wars: Battlefront - Some users may experience minor flickering or corruption at different game location or while viewing the in-game cinematics
-  Assassin's Creed Syndicate - The game may crash if the Gaming Evolved "In Game Overlay" is enabled. Or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, download the driver, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, the user must be logged on as Administrator,
This article provides information on the latest posting of the AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.1 Driver for non GCN products.
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.1 Driver for non GCN products Version 15.301.1201
-  Fallout 4 – The compass flickers during gameplay on AMD Radeon R9 290 and AMD Radeon R9 295X2
- / Elite: Dangerous - Poor performance may be experienced in Supercruise mode under Windows 10
-  The driver installer appears to hang at various stages of the install process
-  Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 – random frame freezes may be observed during gameplay
-  The AMD Gaming Evolved overlay may cause a black screen, apply it on your system, or have Administrator rights to complete the installation of the AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.1 Driver for non GCN products.
- The AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.1 Driver for non GCN products requires Windows 7 Service Pack 1 to be installed.
AMD Desktop Product Family Compatibility :
- AMD Radeon HD 5000 Series
- AMD Radeon HD 6000 Series
- AMD Radeon HD 8000 - 8400 Series
- AMD Radeon HD 7000 - 7600 Series
AMD All-In-One Desktop Product Family Compatibility:
- AMD Radeon HD 7600A Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon HD 7450A Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon HD 6600A Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon HD 6350A Series Graphics
AMD APU Product Family Compatibility:
- AMD APU series codenamed "Kaveri", to provide us with your feedback, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, visit the AMD Issue Reporting Form. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. When connected to an HDMI display
AMD Issue Reporting Form:
- This driver release incorporates suggestions received through the AMD Issue Reporting Form. Updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications,
About Graphics Drivers:
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card.